The third essential intralogistics component is internal transport.
The range is wide, from a fully automatic solution using an SRM and automatic conveyor lines, through automatic crane systems, to forklifts operated manually. They all have one thing in common, namely that they require planning, creation, visualization, execution, monitoring and optimization of transport jobs.
In automatic mode, they are transmitted directly to the lower-level control system; in semi-automatic and manual mode, they must be displayed to the operator in the required sequence so that they can be processed. LUX Automation has solutions ready for each of these different requirements
- Positioning systems for automatic and manually operated cranes (crane coordinate systems)
- Position acquisition for ground-based transport systems (GPS, Bluetooth)
- AGV automated transport systems with GPS navigation, induction loops, etc.
- Automation for stacker cranes etc.
- Guidance systems for internal rail-bound transport (graphical or tabular)
- Rule editor for definition, simulation and optimization of sequences (assignment, transports, transport orders)
At the request of our customers, we are happy to create an initial concept in the form of a set of specifications. The actual and planned new business processes are recorded in detail. A description of all the necessary interfaces – usually between level 4 (ERP), level 1 (basic automation) and the adjacent level 2 (process control systems) – and the operating philosophy with the dialog and screen designs are also services we offer.